Photobucket Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Cheers! There were 2 interviews for me to attend today.
1. The Coffee Nations located at Bali Lane.
2. The M Hotel located at Tanjong Pagar.

Left home around 11am. Intended to chat with Esther but din't expect her to be still offline near 9.30am. Anyway, the bus was freaking slow, waited for like 22mins after I missed one at 11.13am. Next time, take 173 must see the exact timing to prevent much waiting. Reached the place just nice at 12.30pm but the boss wasn't there. He reached the venue around 1.30pm but I din't realise it was him. AND guess what? I waited for like 2 long hours just for the boss to interview me. Browze through 4 jap magazines to kill time but somehow it wasn't that bored as that back at home. I was then interviewed & knew what's expected of me. BUT one sad thing is the pay's only $5/hr. Esther told me not to take it. Her words: you slog like hell then your money like peanuts. I agreed too but there are some things I took into consideration.

♥ The atmosphere.
♥ The boss & other workers there.[They were friendly!]
X The place's too far for me. Need at least 1.5hours to get there.
X The pay's damn low. Not worth.


2♥s V.S. 2Xs
WHAT SHOULD I DO? PEOPLE CAN YOU GIVE ME SOME COMMENTS? :((


Anyway by the time, everything ended it was already like reaching 2.50pm. My interview at M Hotel was supposed to be from 1 to 2pm so I gave it a miss.
The pay for weekday & weekend is $5.50/hr & $6/hr respectively. Venue's also quite far too.

If more ppl discouraged me from doing that job, then I'll go find another job. I'll just keep trying & never give up! I MISS SCHOOLWORK~ :((

5:04 PM | back to top

Disclaimer
Photobucket
♥ANGIE LIM; ichiko-chan♥
♥ SWEET sixteen, Single ♥
♥ 8th july 92, Cancerian ♥
angelwings1992@hotmail.com
http://ichiko-san.deviantart.com/
Fangirl of Setsuna F. Seiei
Photobucket
Loves
| 刹那・F・セイエイ♥ |
| White!♥ || しゅごキャラ!♥ |
| 日奈森あむ!♥ || Cosplay♥ |
| S.H.E || Gui Gui || Fahrenheit |
| No Sleeves [ノースリーブス] |
| 鈴木 愛理 || 堀北 真希 |
| Buono! || 久住 小春 |
| 三浦 春馬 || °C-ute |
| SS501 esp. Kim Kyu Jong! |
| CHERRYBLOSSOM♥ || STEREOPONY♥ |
| | アニメ♥ || まんが♥ |
| Drawing♥ || Singing♥ |
| Sleeping || Family♥ |
| Friends♥ |

Photobucket

Tomodachie
3e2'07/4e2'08♥
2e5'06♥
Miss Toh ANUBIS♥
Aung Htet Clare Dinah Doreen Evelyn Esther Faiz Fiona Hui Min Hui Shan Jannah Jeanell Jessica Jia Wen Jing Ting Jiong Huai Joel Jun Kai Karen Keefe Kiat Lun Klxian Leuven Lina Michelle Mimiko Pei Yun Rachel Reuben Kristy Shayne Silvia Soon Eng Xue Ling

Photobucket


Chat

Rewind

Others
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket