Hooo~ Today's a tiring day! O's finally over instantly wifout knowing but still, tml we still have to get back to sch for some photo stuffs. Went out with Ling & Esther to Far East to purchase my dress as well as to explore Haji Lane which turned out to be really fun though legs ache now. Anyway, I'm seriously NOT LOOKING FORWARD to prom nite. It's abt the money involved to buy multiples of things. Dress, shoes, shawls, make-up & the list just goes on for the girls' side. The guys' side are like so standard. Life is unfair~ Maybe because girls are more fuzzy. Btw the dress I want was actually bought away by somebody[GOD knows who she is?] last night. I'm so unlucky and get myself a so-called 'daring' colour which I've never tried b4 not even in daily casual clothes[P.S. It's not RED!] but still, no choice just have to grab it. Back at home, mom even went to try it on & I'm like imagining everyone else wearing my that dress looking so bishiie[beautiful] except me. :(:(:( Hais. I'm seriously feeling so down right now. MONEY! I need them now and that stupid restaurant wld just gif me a call, I'll be SO SO thankful, i swear! Making myself work to earn money is like better? U're working towards sth. What am I talking? ANYWAY, these bunch of singaporeans on our way back to BB just pushes us inside. WTH. Can't you guys just wait for the next train. We waited too. We were patient unlike you guys. SINGAPOREANS are seriously lacking manners esp. in MRT trains and this is not the 1st place. So shameful. ARGH~ Prom's coming in another 8 days & am I looking forward to it? Absolutely NOT! :(:(:(:( ![]() |
Disclaimer ♥ANGIE LIM; ichiko-chan♥ ♥ SWEET sixteen, Single ♥ ♥ 8th july 92, Cancerian ♥ angelwings1992@hotmail.com http://ichiko-san.deviantart.com/ Fangirl of Setsuna F. Seiei♥ ![]() Loves
| 鈴木 愛理 || 堀北 真希 | | Friends♥ | ![]() Tomodachie
2e5'06♥ Miss Toh ANUBIS♥ Aung Htet Clare Dinah Doreen Evelyn Esther Faiz Fiona Hui Min Hui Shan Jannah Jeanell Jessica Jia Wen Jing Ting Jiong Huai Joel Jun Kai Karen Keefe Kiat Lun Klxian Leuven Lina Michelle Mimiko Pei Yun Rachel Reuben Kristy Shayne Silvia Soon Eng Xue Ling ![]() Chat
Rewind
Others
|