LOL. I spent around more than 5mins to get inside blogger 'cos i forgot my password. In the end, I just tried whatever words I could think of on the spot. Shall update what I did these 2 days. Well, if nobody knows what I'm talking about then just treat it as a lullaby~ ^^ It's just about the life of an otaku. Haha.![]() Anime Festival Asia'08 [AFA'08], 22nd Nov, Sat Went inside with Jess & saw one freaking big gundam. Next is another moving gundam Exia[I think]. Moved on to other sections. Akihabara Town which includes Latendo Booth, Bandai merchandise of preferably all Gundam models to be purchased. Wanted to buy one but no money. There's also the very famous Graphite Wall section. Wanted to draw an AMU there but there were too many people drawing. There're other artworks too. So many good smile company figurines. One small vocaloid figurine for S$60. Wah. Will cost me a bomb. Will start purchasing them once I start to earn my own money. For now, not yet! Meet up with Kristy & chatted with her TRC Team at Manga Oasis Cafe. So fun & funny at the same time. Then trained alone to grandparents' home like usual. ![]() AFA'08, 23rd Nov, Sun Reached around 1.30pm to meet up with the person selling her wig. Then, Jess & Kristy came. Went inside to walk around. Seriously, nothing to see already. But went to the Doujinshi area, wanted to purchase the Setsuna bookmark BUT he's gone already!!! SOBS* Hais. Should have bought it yesterday instead of ended up being regretful today. Trained home myself & texted Esther to accompany me for dinner. Thanks~ Bloated lars after Mos Burger. Now starting to ponder over what to do tomorrow. :( MY SETSUNA~ :(( |
Disclaimer ♥ANGIE LIM; ichiko-chan♥ ♥ SWEET sixteen, Single ♥ ♥ 8th july 92, Cancerian ♥ angelwings1992@hotmail.com http://ichiko-san.deviantart.com/ Fangirl of Setsuna F. Seiei♥ ![]() Loves
| 鈴木 愛理 || 堀北 真希 | | Friends♥ | ![]() Tomodachie
2e5'06♥ Miss Toh ANUBIS♥ Aung Htet Clare Dinah Doreen Evelyn Esther Faiz Fiona Hui Min Hui Shan Jannah Jeanell Jessica Jia Wen Jing Ting Jiong Huai Joel Jun Kai Karen Keefe Kiat Lun Klxian Leuven Lina Michelle Mimiko Pei Yun Rachel Reuben Kristy Shayne Silvia Soon Eng Xue Ling ![]() Chat
Rewind
Others
|