Photobucket Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Okies.I shall blog about today. Went out with Esther.^^ Initially was the so-called A.X.E's outing but X had to start job today so no choice, ended up the duo went out instead of the trio. Can't believe her lars so power looked for job later than us but was being hired earlier than us. Anyway, happy working! So as promised, went to Kallang Leisure Park. Expected it to be some big big shopping mall but it wasn't. It was filled with not much shops. Only Latendo caught my attention. Went in to find MY Setsuna but it's not those chibi chibi type but instead those 12cm type of figurines. Then walked around. Both of us so tempted to go KBOX but no job = no money = parents cut my daily allowance. Hais. Anyway, we kept chatting abt some ppl.^^ Then Esther kept suaning me, say my face red or I blush.[Where got lars?] She M H & saed it 6 times including the last one during my earlier conversation in MSN. But it soon went bored as I couldn't think of any topic to chat about. Sian. Still, I think it was a well day spent though it's short. Plus, when we were trying to catch the bus 11. I walked on the grass and down the black mud i went while Esther chose to walk a big round. After that we were like around 30m away from the bustop & suay, 11 came. To us, that 30m is a hell lot & next thing we did was SCREAM~ at the same time. & esther told me that the 2 guys sitting down heard us. Omg~ Hazukashi!!! So embarrassing lars. Dint want to chase because legs were super painful but in the end, still did so. We just walked faster. But I bet I saw a guy in the bus laughing lars. =.=

ANYWAY, TRUST ME, NEVER WEAR HEELS WHEN YOU'RE GOING SHOPPING!
[It left me with multiples of blisters on my legs~]

FOR Esther:
It's not that I don't wanna admit my feelings. It's just that I think sometimes whenever I chat with you or others, the other person still revolves around my words & I wonder why too. I know it's over already but I still did mention that name, am i right? That's why I still ponder over if he's just another subsitute[Don't hope so] or I truly ahem ahem. Therefore, I must think first before I admit anything. Haha. This section is set up specially for you leh~ ^^ Touched or not? BUT he's an "ah beng". !!!!! HAHAHAHAHA~ Zzz~ :D
P.S. Jess, I think you sure can understand too. ^^

Photobucket

4:45 PM | back to top

Disclaimer
Photobucket
♥ANGIE LIM; ichiko-chan♥
♥ SWEET sixteen, Single ♥
♥ 8th july 92, Cancerian ♥
angelwings1992@hotmail.com
http://ichiko-san.deviantart.com/
Fangirl of Setsuna F. Seiei
Photobucket
Loves
| 刹那・F・セイエイ♥ |
| White!♥ || しゅごキャラ!♥ |
| 日奈森あむ!♥ || Cosplay♥ |
| S.H.E || Gui Gui || Fahrenheit |
| No Sleeves [ノースリーブス] |
| 鈴木 愛理 || 堀北 真希 |
| Buono! || 久住 小春 |
| 三浦 春馬 || °C-ute |
| SS501 esp. Kim Kyu Jong! |
| CHERRYBLOSSOM♥ || STEREOPONY♥ |
| | アニメ♥ || まんが♥ |
| Drawing♥ || Singing♥ |
| Sleeping || Family♥ |
| Friends♥ |

Photobucket

Tomodachie
3e2'07/4e2'08♥
2e5'06♥
Miss Toh ANUBIS♥
Aung Htet Clare Dinah Doreen Evelyn Esther Faiz Fiona Hui Min Hui Shan Jannah Jeanell Jessica Jia Wen Jing Ting Jiong Huai Joel Jun Kai Karen Keefe Kiat Lun Klxian Leuven Lina Michelle Mimiko Pei Yun Rachel Reuben Kristy Shayne Silvia Soon Eng Xue Ling

Photobucket


Chat

Rewind

Others
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket