|
Tuesday Went to Suntec to like fill in an application form for another job recommended by mom's friend's son. The journey was like 1hr plus and after that, I got bored, went home straight after. Suntec also nothing much to walk. Plus, yes! I'm alone again~ TODAY A.X.E lunching together at Jack's Place. I spent like only $8.80 cos i ate the Students' set meal. Haha. ^^ Still was bloated lars. Then went to walk around Paragon. We just lunched and walked around. Nothing much. Just that on my way there, brendan called me. Scare me lars. I thought it's Esther because I was running late. Zzz~ must admit his eyesight is good. Anyway, AungHtet was inside the MRT. He cut bangs. It's nice seriously!^^ I realised he got grow taller abit perhaps 1cm and darker? :P HAHA. Tml having MEETING~ 3 more days to EOY'08. Looking forward~ OMG. Will be like seeing quite a few of my schmates? Die. Must go mirror see how to pose already. More ppl in-to cosplay now. HAPPY!^^ ![]() Ciaossu~ |
Disclaimer ♥ANGIE LIM; ichiko-chan♥ ♥ SWEET sixteen, Single ♥ ♥ 8th july 92, Cancerian ♥ angelwings1992@hotmail.com http://ichiko-san.deviantart.com/ Fangirl of Setsuna F. Seiei♥ ![]() Loves
| 鈴木 愛理 || 堀北 真希 | | Friends♥ | ![]() Tomodachie
2e5'06♥ Miss Toh ANUBIS♥ Aung Htet Clare Dinah Doreen Evelyn Esther Faiz Fiona Hui Min Hui Shan Jannah Jeanell Jessica Jia Wen Jing Ting Jiong Huai Joel Jun Kai Karen Keefe Kiat Lun Klxian Leuven Lina Michelle Mimiko Pei Yun Rachel Reuben Kristy Shayne Silvia Soon Eng Xue Ling ![]() Chat
Rewind
Others
|