|
Weeeeee~ Merry Christmas, everybody! I'm totally in a great mood to blog about things today. So just bear with the post. ^^ Morning, i did nothing much but just had a dream of my cambodian shuai ge. It just feels so real but at the same time, it makes me think that i ought to write them a letter soon which i'll do so these few days & get the address from friends. Chiong several manga online & seriously reading manga online is addictive plus u can complete the story faster than in an anime which will have lots of fillers. Late afternoon cum evening went for work. IT's 6pm to 11pm. Seriously, whenever I heard the word, WORK, I'm like totally sian diao but when I reached my working place, I'm totally energized to meet the customers and everything. Today met new people again. Rey, Wen Lin & Wei Zhe[saw him during my interview, friendly guy]. Must introduce all my "colleagues" one by one according to the earliest to most recent ones. ^^ Wei Ren - 1st Boss. He's the one who hired me. Taught me alot of stuffs. Knows that if he gets loosened with me, I'll start slacking. He said to me and others that we have the potential to become good servers that's why he's always brushing us up & I trust his words. ^^ That's why I'm always giving my very best at work. It's all thanks to him~ Melissa - 1st person to work with. She's quiet and helpful too. Always volunteer to wash the dishes for me while i rush upstairs to take orders. But we did chat alot between the both of us when there's no customers around. It was fun~ We also have some common liking like Fahrenheit & S.H.E. Hope to work with her again. Guo Bin - He's the chef so mostly inside the kitchen. Pity him lars it's so oily and hot inside. :( Din't tok to him much. Just merely HI & BYE only~ :( Wei Zhe - The guy whose name i kept forgetting. 1st service crew I met & it was during my interview. Was very friendly. Always help me out whenever I need them. Is being treated as his "gf" just because our ages' the same. Plus, Eric sent us both to the kitchen to wash up. Went around with him to give chocolates to the customers. It was fun! The customers' smiles & wishes I won't forget! We knocked off at the same time so decided to take mrt together but different routes. When we went off, Wei Ren[my 1st boss]'s gf told the both of us to take good care of each other. Like lol~ Wei Zhe's a good guy but not my type of tea though we exchanged our hp no. :P Veira - The chio bu, sister like Barista who gets irritated when alot of customers comes in all of a sudden as she'll be busy like siao. Likes to work with her alot because she will share alot of things with me. Silver - Interior design student. Got the fierce fierce look but have a nice smile. She's the one that say there's alcohol in the hot chocolate. =.= Eric - 2nd Boss. I like him out of the 3 bosses. He's friendly, shared his life experiences with me. It's great to listen to them because it does make me reflect on myself at times. He's funny too. ^^ Rong Zhang - 3rd boss. Told us scary army stories b4 i knocked off work. SLACKS the most is him!!!!! I promise~ HAHA. HE has a weird weird photographer friend as said by Veira. :P John - At 1st, I saw him I'm like wah cute guy. BUT just found out today he has a very sweet-looking gf. MATCHING~ HAHA. Wasn't sadden. But con me too for once only not like that stupid Rey. Have yet to work with this joking person yet. Wen Lin - Another big sister of mine, she doesn't look like her age. Shares with me lots of things. Helps each other out. Glad to meet her. Is working with her again on Sunday evening. ^^ Rey - This guy conned or lied to me several times, saying that I'm the one who's gullible. LOL! Don't know why but everytime I just trust him and ended up getting fooled & played around by him. He ate the chocolate like a 9 year old little kid. Plays around with the friendly boss, Eric like two idiots as in because it's xmas eve today so everyone's required to wear the christmas hat. At the tip, there's this white fur thing which the both of them actually treated it as some car honking sound going bi bi or peh peh something like this. OMG~ They are like how old already? I'm actually the youngest in the team. Plus still ask me to wash faster. Zzz~ So yup, this person gave me a very strong impression though he's not that good-looking or whatsoever. Anyway, I have to admit that I've gotten OLDER GUYS x SPECTACLED x JAP HAIRSTYLE complex. Don't know how to explain it but I like guys like that. ^^ Plus, ANGIE got herself 1 cut & 1 blue black on the knee as her christmas present after trying to run up the stairs hurriedly. Bought half a piece of big chicken & was eating happily on my way home since there wasn't any bus for me to board. This is how I spent my christmas. Weirdly, but I think this is my best Christmas Day!^^ EDITED: Horoscope for Today! Today nothing will make you feel better than being of service to someone else. I agreed totally. Shall look forward to meeting Shinshi members & working on Sunday~ :D |
Disclaimer ♥ANGIE LIM; ichiko-chan♥ ♥ SWEET sixteen, Single ♥ ♥ 8th july 92, Cancerian ♥ angelwings1992@hotmail.com http://ichiko-san.deviantart.com/ Fangirl of Setsuna F. Seiei♥ ![]() Loves
| 鈴木 愛理 || 堀北 真希 | | Friends♥ | ![]() Tomodachie
2e5'06♥ Miss Toh ANUBIS♥ Aung Htet Clare Dinah Doreen Evelyn Esther Faiz Fiona Hui Min Hui Shan Jannah Jeanell Jessica Jia Wen Jing Ting Jiong Huai Joel Jun Kai Karen Keefe Kiat Lun Klxian Leuven Lina Michelle Mimiko Pei Yun Rachel Reuben Kristy Shayne Silvia Soon Eng Xue Ling ![]() Chat
Rewind
Others
|