Photobucket Monday, December 1, 2008
Yeah~ I'm officially a service crew of The Coffee Nations. The pay isn't that high as you think & it may even be tiring but still, I'm happy with the job.
♥ Start of the 1st day of the month. DECEMBER~ ^^
♥ Start of new job & assigned as the Service Crew.
♥ Made a new friend by the name of Melissa.

Today, I just feel so satisfied though it was tiring running up & down the stairs. I remembered myself having shaky hands when serving the 1st two customers. Got 1 quite handsome poly/uni guy too. Haha. Then his friend & him was like asking I've never seen you b4. Is it your first time here? Then i was like ya yes yeah. Haha. At least the customers today were like tolerant of me as in I think i din't exactly done a great job for example I served a guy cream of mushroom soup without spoon & basket of onion rings wifout a fork. Gosh~ All these basic needs I have forgotten. Perhaps I'm nervous? Anyway, my next working day is Sunday!

Despite my satisfaction for this job, I think I'm still gonna find another part-time job. Don't wanna spend so much time at home rotting so that faster clear my debts~ Ciaos~ ^^

12 more days to EOY'08~

8:48 PM | back to top

Disclaimer
Photobucket
♥ANGIE LIM; ichiko-chan♥
♥ SWEET sixteen, Single ♥
♥ 8th july 92, Cancerian ♥
angelwings1992@hotmail.com
http://ichiko-san.deviantart.com/
Fangirl of Setsuna F. Seiei
Photobucket
Loves
| 刹那・F・セイエイ♥ |
| White!♥ || しゅごキャラ!♥ |
| 日奈森あむ!♥ || Cosplay♥ |
| S.H.E || Gui Gui || Fahrenheit |
| No Sleeves [ノースリーブス] |
| 鈴木 愛理 || 堀北 真希 |
| Buono! || 久住 小春 |
| 三浦 春馬 || °C-ute |
| SS501 esp. Kim Kyu Jong! |
| CHERRYBLOSSOM♥ || STEREOPONY♥ |
| | アニメ♥ || まんが♥ |
| Drawing♥ || Singing♥ |
| Sleeping || Family♥ |
| Friends♥ |

Photobucket

Tomodachie
3e2'07/4e2'08♥
2e5'06♥
Miss Toh ANUBIS♥
Aung Htet Clare Dinah Doreen Evelyn Esther Faiz Fiona Hui Min Hui Shan Jannah Jeanell Jessica Jia Wen Jing Ting Jiong Huai Joel Jun Kai Karen Keefe Kiat Lun Klxian Leuven Lina Michelle Mimiko Pei Yun Rachel Reuben Kristy Shayne Silvia Soon Eng Xue Ling

Photobucket


Chat

Rewind

Others
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket