|
Enough of tossing around the bed. The results' out already. Somehow, I predicted accurately the course i'll be admitted into. Though it wasn't my first choice, Chinese media and comm but still, I'm contented enough already. I think it's quite half-hearted wanting to get in that course just to see a particular celebrity. :P YALUN~ But nvm. I guess i'm quite a lucky person. I chose 4 NP and 8 SP courses and i got into NP. It's quite a miracle. :D It must be due to the fact that wednesday, i went to the temple and pray by myseld.^^ HAHA! Still, there may be ppl whom are unhappy because they cannot get in the courses for them. CHEERS people! The current course may not determine your future but still, there's one way of getting out i guess - APPEAL! For those who got into what they like, CONGRATS! As for me, I'll just get myself ready in these 2-3 months' time to meet new friends and continue my soul mate's friendship with JESS. HAHA~ ^^ CHEERS* HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY, FAIZ!!!!^^ |
Disclaimer ♥ANGIE LIM; ichiko-chan♥ ♥ SWEET sixteen, Single ♥ ♥ 8th july 92, Cancerian ♥ angelwings1992@hotmail.com http://ichiko-san.deviantart.com/ Fangirl of Setsuna F. Seiei♥ ![]() Loves
| 鈴木 愛理 || 堀北 真希 | | Friends♥ | ![]() Tomodachie
2e5'06♥ Miss Toh ANUBIS♥ Aung Htet Clare Dinah Doreen Evelyn Esther Faiz Fiona Hui Min Hui Shan Jannah Jeanell Jessica Jia Wen Jing Ting Jiong Huai Joel Jun Kai Karen Keefe Kiat Lun Klxian Leuven Lina Michelle Mimiko Pei Yun Rachel Reuben Kristy Shayne Silvia Soon Eng Xue Ling ![]() Chat
Rewind
Others
|