Photobucket Thursday, January 15, 2009
I think I should update about what's happening.^^
Yesterday
I had work after a so-called one wk's break. Worked from 8.30am to 6pm. Customers just came so suddenly at around 12plus. While my friend was helping out at the counter, me needed to run up and down the stairs. Take orders & serve food. Wah can kill lar. People were like excuse me here. Angie. Angie. Angie. Wah when no more orders i still heard my name lars. Just my imagination*
Then, Jess came to find me.^^ Soon knocked off to eat dinner with her as promised. Appreciated lots! She's the only friend that came to visit me at my workplace. I think it's enough already. Haha~ We had fun at Sakae anyway. I just kept telling her past issues, friendship and many more. It was nice. I like this kind of feeling with friends.^^ Thanks a millon, Jess!^^
Today
I just kept watching HANA episodes. The korean version. The guys are HOT! Shall put some pics. These are BISHIE guys!! I wonder why but out of the Taiwan, Japan & even Korean HYD, i still prefer the guys that portrait the chara of Domyouji Tsukasa. Lee Min Ho <3 Straightened hair suits him more than those irritating curls.

Gonna watch Mei-chan no Shitsuji now!^^ Dramas are a ♥!^^


10:12 PM | back to top

Disclaimer
Photobucket
♥ANGIE LIM; ichiko-chan♥
♥ SWEET sixteen, Single ♥
♥ 8th july 92, Cancerian ♥
angelwings1992@hotmail.com
http://ichiko-san.deviantart.com/
Fangirl of Setsuna F. Seiei
Photobucket
Loves
| 刹那・F・セイエイ♥ |
| White!♥ || しゅごキャラ!♥ |
| 日奈森あむ!♥ || Cosplay♥ |
| S.H.E || Gui Gui || Fahrenheit |
| No Sleeves [ノースリーブス] |
| 鈴木 愛理 || 堀北 真希 |
| Buono! || 久住 小春 |
| 三浦 春馬 || °C-ute |
| SS501 esp. Kim Kyu Jong! |
| CHERRYBLOSSOM♥ || STEREOPONY♥ |
| | アニメ♥ || まんが♥ |
| Drawing♥ || Singing♥ |
| Sleeping || Family♥ |
| Friends♥ |

Photobucket

Tomodachie
3e2'07/4e2'08♥
2e5'06♥
Miss Toh ANUBIS♥
Aung Htet Clare Dinah Doreen Evelyn Esther Faiz Fiona Hui Min Hui Shan Jannah Jeanell Jessica Jia Wen Jing Ting Jiong Huai Joel Jun Kai Karen Keefe Kiat Lun Klxian Leuven Lina Michelle Mimiko Pei Yun Rachel Reuben Kristy Shayne Silvia Soon Eng Xue Ling

Photobucket


Chat

Rewind

Others
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket