|
The upper parts of my arms are seriously aching & they hurt badly. They had been that manner since last week if i'm not wrong. Today at work was like pretty fun because the boss & super hyper Xiang Ting went high while singing in the kitchen, doing some cleaning & baking stuffs. That person was kinda left alone. Well, up to today, I think i shldn't exactly say i HATE her. It's just tt attitude's seriously a critical thing when u handle customers no matter how stressed up you are. One point, i din't exactly like her is because she failed to do so. She vent her anger on ME & even customers. That's why my comments of her recently aren't that great, u know? I'm not trying to be a villain here lar. But today was a great day, hope that everytime it'll be this manner~ I miss working with some ppl at my wkplace because they're always doing the night shift. :( Anyway, after much consideration, I'm leaving my Axis Power Hetalia Cosplay group because i don't think i've enough budget~ But still was happy & grateful from the bottom of my heart when the leader actually still welcomed me to join her next year. She's so understanding~ ^^ But still no hard promises of joining back next year. Shall see my budget still. BYEBYE, NORGE~ :( Anyway, must thank my friend & colleague for telling me these respectively. * I shldn't really put personal emotions when working. Because after work, me & that person are just in different worlds already so i shldnt care so much. Which is kinda true~ * I shldn't be afraid of failing because ppl must make mistakes to learn. I'll note them down deeply inside my brain cells. Haha~ :D |
Disclaimer ♥ANGIE LIM; ichiko-chan♥ ♥ SWEET sixteen, Single ♥ ♥ 8th july 92, Cancerian ♥ angelwings1992@hotmail.com http://ichiko-san.deviantart.com/ Fangirl of Setsuna F. Seiei♥ ![]() Loves
| 鈴木 愛理 || 堀北 真希 | | Friends♥ | ![]() Tomodachie
2e5'06♥ Miss Toh ANUBIS♥ Aung Htet Clare Dinah Doreen Evelyn Esther Faiz Fiona Hui Min Hui Shan Jannah Jeanell Jessica Jia Wen Jing Ting Jiong Huai Joel Jun Kai Karen Keefe Kiat Lun Klxian Leuven Lina Michelle Mimiko Pei Yun Rachel Reuben Kristy Shayne Silvia Soon Eng Xue Ling ![]() Chat
Rewind
Others
|